Saturday, July 16, 2011

3 GREAT REASONS TO BECOME AN AGENT

Hi My Friends, and welcome to this blog again in
this article on how to become a successful
real estate agent.

Today we're going to talk about the WHY you want
to become an agent. Many motivational speakers
say that when you understand "why" you want to do
something, the motivation will come from deep
inside you, and you'll be powerfully compelled to
succeed.

3 GREAT REASONS TO BECOME AN AGENT

Have you thought about WHY you want to become a
real estate agent? Everyone has their own
personal reasons, but here's some of the most
popular ones.

1: You get to be your own boss (finally). I know
that this is what initially attracted me to the
world of real estate. I was sick and tired of
working for a boss that I couldn't stand... in a
job I didn't really like anyway.

Now that I work for myself, I have the ability to
set my own income goals, without being limited by
some "glass ceiling".

2: You get to work with friendly, motivated
people. Let's face it, your work evironment plays
a big part in how your energy is at the office.

If the people you surround yourself with are
positive and self-directed, you can't help but
want to do better in life.

3: And finally, you get to make AS MUCH or as
little as you want. There literally is no ceiling
on how much you can make as an agent. I've seen
agents who only make 5 thousand dollars per year,
and I've seen agents who make 500 thousand per
year. It's entirely up to YOU, not some
corporation.

Alright Friends, we're just getting started here.
If you want to shortcut your learning curve, and
gain access to secrets which will boost you ahead
in your real estate career, then check out this
special web page:

Becoming a Real Estate Agent



Related Topics :

1. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SUCCESS!

2. 3 GREAT REASONS TO BECOME AN AGENT   

3. CHOOSE YOUR REPUTATION IN ADVANCE

4. Doing THIS Really Isn't Fair To Other Agents, But..


No comments:

Post a Comment